Friday, March 6, 2015

Budget-Friendly DIYs + March Link Party

 9 Budget-Friendly DIYs via @RemodelaholicReady for some great DIY projects that won’t break your budget? Check out 9 below, and check out all the links from last month’s party here – and then add your projects below!

9 Inexpensive DIY Projects

Vertical Wall-Mount Storage Cubby | My Love 2 Create

diy small space vertical storage cubbies MyLove2Create

Faux Mirrored Nightstand | My So Called DIY Blog

diy faux mirrored furniture My So Called DIY Blog

IKEA Hack Industrial Farmhouse Table | Sypsie Designs

SAMSUNG CSC

DIY Floating Shelves | On Bliss Street

diy floating shelves On Bliss Street

 

Dresser into TV Stand | My Repurposed Life

dresser into tv cabinet upcycle My Repurposed Life

 

Hallway and Stair Makeover with Rope Rail | That’s My Letter

stair makeover with rope handrail That's My Letter

 

Painted Faux Marble Lamp | Just The Bees Knees 

painted faux marble lamp Just The Bees Knees

Rope Curtain Tie Backs (and no holes in the wall!) | Little Brags 

easy diy rope curtain tie backs Little Brags

Easy Glam Painted Jewelry Dishes | House on the Way

painted glass dishes for jewelry House on the Way

 

 Loading InLinkz ...

The post Budget-Friendly DIYs + March Link Party appeared first on Remodelaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment